Search

Sunday, May 31, 2015

I had Changed 
how my life has altered over the past few years

As days go by fast like a gunshot,
I had changed a lot.
Clutching my memory in a tangled knot,
I could recall the amazing plot.
I had changed...

I am still changing every day.
New and fresh like the molded clay
Some scenes I can barely replay.
While some are as clear as the sun in May.
I had changed...
I used to be small and little,
Protected because I’m brittle,
As if I am in a safety circle.
But now,
I am off to myself, careful.
and ready avoid the evil.
I had changed...

No idea about knowledge when I was smaller
As I grew older and stronger,
Under the help of friends and teacher,
Lots of skills that  I master.
and most things are clearer
I had changed...

I used to imagine,
Putting myself into my own world,
It was amazing to be there.
Alas,
When I was older,
the world faded
it is like an award that is never won
A email that is never received,
A book that is never opened
Like a poem that doesn’t rhyme.

No comments:

Post a Comment